Triumph Studios will release the latest sequel to Age of Wonders with the help of Paradox Interactive. Gamedaim News will give you a piece of brief information about Age of Wonders 4 System Requirements. Is your PC ready? We can check first in this article.
At the time of publishing this article, pre-orders for Age of Wonders 4 on PC have not yet opened.
Age of Wonders 4 Description
Master a fantasy world of your own design in Age of Wonders 4! Explore a new magical world in Age of Wonders’ signature blend of 4X strategy and turn-based tactical combat. Take control of a growing and changing faction as you expand your empire at every turn.
The franchise has entered a new era, evolving its iconic empire-building, role-playing, and warfare to new heights.
The new event system and highly customizable kingdom make for an infinitely replayable experience, where each playthrough is a new chapter in the ever-evolving story.
The powerful Wizard Kings have returned to the realm to rule as gods among men. Seize and rule the Tomes of Magic to expand your people and prepare for an epic battle that will define the ages to come.
Age of Wonders 4 System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements PC:
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon HD 7870
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p (30FPS)
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 or Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-10600K or AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super or AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
- Storage: >20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p (60FPS)
From those specs, we can conclude that Age of Wonders 4 is a pretty heavy game. Triumph Studios also gives its players the performance possibilities of each specification given.