Arcadia Archetype Description and Release Date
A deadly disease has wiped out most of humanity causing nightmares, manic episodes, and ultimately death. Take on the role of Rust, an older brother and one of the few remaining humans who must step into a virtual reality world where the answers to the missing population and the disease that caused it, seem to lie.
Some key features:
- A Dark Science-Fiction Story – Play a brother desperate to save his sister who is suffering from a terminal illness, across eight biting chapters.
- Vibrant Artwork – Enter a post-apocalyptic world brought to life with stunning artwork that makes the experience truly immersive.
- Experience the Story Through Different Lenses – Look at the events in this story from the point of view of different people. Put together the different parts of the bigger picture. Is our main character a reliable narrator, or is he also fallible?
- Powerful Memories – Memories become powerful weapons in this virtual world. Experience the tragic and heartwarming moments of the past to battle in the future.
- Gruesome Boss Battles – The bosses have a special memory card that paves the way to Rust’s answers, but their overwhelming power might be hard to beat!
- Key Choices – There are many options to choose from, each leading to different outcomes, but beware of Bad Endings!
Archetype Arcadia will release on PS5, PS4, and Nintendo Switch on October 24, 2023.