Bandai Namco has announced that Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Connect will release on mobile, but the game does not yet have a release date.
Description of Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Connect
Play Taiko no Tatsujin-anytime, anywhere! Drumming to your favorite rhythms is all you need in this easy-to-play portrait mode mobile game!
Play over 600 songs for free! (See Ad to play over 600 songs for free).
Some key features:
- More than 600 songs are available for free. (Ad View to play more than 600 songs for free).
- Discover your new favorite songs.
- Search for your favorite songs and play them all!
- Play together with your LINE friends!
- Leave a comment about your favorite jam.
- Get the latest information from the official LINE account of Taiko no Tatsujin.
- Taiko no Tatsujin
- Play anywhere in portrait mode!
- Participate in events and discover new songs!
- Clear stage requirements removed!
- Just aim to get your new high score!
- Read about how to play here.
Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Connect will release on iOS and Android for Japan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macau, and Thailand with English, Japanese, and Traditional Chinese language support. The game will be released as a free-to-play game, but the game has no release date yet.