Capcom recently announced Exoprimal’s release date, which is July 14, 2023.
This information was announced by Capcom through the Capcom Spotlight 2023 event. If you’re interested in Capcom games, you can check out our other articles here.
Exoprimal Release Date and Description
Get ready, Exofighter warriors! A dinosaur storm is upon you in Exoprimal. Hordes of history’s fiercest beasts are mysteriously appearing around the world and your state-of-the-art combat suit is the only thing standing in their way.
This centuries-old battle takes place in the main game mode, Dino Survival, where two teams of Exosuit pilots race to complete objectives while keeping swarms of ancient creatures at bay. In Exoprimal, each match is different from the previous one.
In some scenarios, opposing squads are pitted against each other in confrontations. Other times, enemies must forge uneasy alliances to survive against formidable foes like the terrifying, otherworldly Neo T. Rex.
Some key features:
- Co-op with a Competitive Edge – Dino Survival pioneered the new 5v5 team-based online multiplayer experience. Race to complete a dynamic medley of missions faster than your opponents. Prepare to take down a rampaging triceratops one moment before defending a crashed airplane from thousands of raptors the next. Matches climax in squad confrontations – or could even see rivals join forces to defeat a common enemy. Only the strongest and sharpest Exofighter crews will adapt at lightning speed and make it out alive.
- Advanced Armory – Exoprimal packs an arsenal of Exosuit weapons to wear into battle. Each suit has its own perks and the Exofighter can switch between suits on the fly to adapt to any situation. Slay dinosaurs with the Assault model, heal teammates and boost their abilities with the Support type, or protect allies from harm with the Tank. Exosuits can also equip a series of rigs to build on their existing strengths or mask their weaknesses. Additional cosmetics are also available to customize your Exosuit, impress your friends, and intimidate your enemies.
- Mesozoic Menace – Fight for survival against countless herds of velociraptors, pteranodons, and a wide variety of other prehistoric animals, including impressive giants like the massive carnotaurus and the iron-bodied ankylosaurus. Be sure to check out the Neosaurus swerving through space with its mutant powers!
- Futuristic Fidelity – Powered by the RE Engine, Exoprimal unleashes an unprecedented number of on-screen enemies to kill with its high-tech engine while delivering stunning photorealistic visuals. Capcom’s engine has powered highly acclaimed titles such as Resident Evil Village, Monster Hunter Rise, and Devil May Cry 5.
- Unravel the Mystery – In 2040, dinosaurs mysteriously begin to reappear around the world and threaten human existence. Three years later, a strange vortex causes a plane carrying a group of Exofighters to crash-land on an alien island where sinister A.I. forces them to fight for their lives. Unlock new story sequences by playing Dino Survival to piece together the adventure and uncover the mystery behind the dinosaur outbreak.
Exoprimal will release for PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PS4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam) on July 14, 2023. The game will also be available on Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass.