Paradox Arc and Kyy Games have announced that Knights of Pen and Paper 3 will release on PC on March 7, 2023.
This information was announced by Paradox Interactive through the Paradox Announcement Show 2023. If you’re interested in new games, you can check out our other articles here.
Description of Knights of Pen and Paper 3
Enter a new and improved world of knights, class warfare, and offbeat pop references. Knights of Pen and Paper 3 is a true sequel to the turn-based, retro-styled, pixel-art adventure full of danger and savior throws you love so much!
Some key features:
- The Tabletop RPG Bonanza of Your Dreams is Back! – Filled with semi-correct pop culture references, the turn-based, retro-style, pixel-art adventure filled with danger and saving throws is finally back! This time with improved… everything!
- Superior Character Creation – Knights of Pen and Paper 3 provides an improved character creation system. With a wide selection of classes and parties, you can truly create the pixel hero of your dreams.
- Prestige Classes – Unlock new prestige classes that combine the skills of the two base classes, and also add their unique skills to the mix. When you run out of ideas, the new class skills will become even weirder and more special.
- New Skill System – With our new skill system, even low-level skills are useful! This new system now scales skill effects based on character stats. All skills are unlocked automatically.
- Village Building – Spend resources earned during your adventure to upgrade village buildings to unlock fantastic new content!
- Enhanced Graphics – Saving throws and hitting trolls has never looked better!
Knights of Pen and Paper 3 will be released for PC (Steam) on March 7, 2023. The game is already available on iOS and Android.