Thunderful Games and The Station have announced that SteamWorld Build will release on consoles and PC in 2023.
This information was announced by Thunderful Games through their social media. If you’re interested in games by Thunderful Games, you can check out our other articles here.
SteamWorld Build Description
Become the mining town architect of SteamWorld! Dig the land and build houses for your steambot citizens, feed them and provide entertainment.
There’s an abandoned mine beneath your town, and it’s rumored to be filled with ancient technology that holds the key to escaping the impending doom.
Use the natural resources above ground and the abundant ore buried in the mines to expand your city. Stimulate your new residents to join the quest to dig deeper, unearth untold riches, and ultimately help them get off the planet!
Some key features:
- Set in the world of SteamWorld.
- Build your own unique SteamWorld mining town
- Explore and develop abandoned mines.
- Manage and optimize increasingly complex resource chains.
- Overcome the dangers you will encounter.
- Experience five distinctive SteamWorld-inspired maps filled with secrets.
- Easy to play with keyboard and mouse or controller.
- Three balanced difficulty levels to provide a challenge for players of all abilities.
SteamWorld Build will release PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam) in 2023.