Thunderful Publishing and Headup Development have revealed that Dr. Fetus’ Mean Meat Machine will release on consoles and PC in 2023.
This information was announced by Thunderful Publishing via their social media. If you’re interested in games from Thunderful Games, you can check out our other articles here.
Description of Dr. Fetus’ Mean Meat Machine
Dr. Fetus’ Mean Meat Machine takes place right after the events of Super Meat Boy Forever. After meticulously analyzing Meat Boy throughout Super Meat Boy Forever (did you notice the cameras in each level???), the evil Dr. Fetus now has all the data he needs to create the perfect Super Meat Boy clone!
There was only one problem: The DNA samples he collected were not perfect specimens and subsequently produced some less-than-perfect clones…
But fear not, Dr. Fetus knew how to solve the problem. He created a group of cruel test chambers and started sending all the clones that had been created through them to weed out the bad clones from the good ones.
The specimens didn’t look like Meat Boy at first, but over time, the strange face that Dr. Fetus loved so much began to appear. The perfect clone is in sight and once it’s done… who knows what will happen next? It might have something to do with the joy of torturing and killing many Meat Boys for fun!
Release in 2023
Some key features:
- Over 100 hand-crafted levels are full of unique and deadly traps.
- An outrageous boss fights that raises the stakes with additional mechanics.
- A unique combination of puzzle and action gameplay.
- Help Dr. Fetus create the perfect Super Meat Boy clone.
- Revisit the world of Super Meat Boy and Super Meat Boy Forever.
- The original soundtrack was created by RIDICULON, with a unique Remix of the Super Meat Boy Forever song and a new score.
- Developed in collaboration with Team Meat and the original Super Meat Boy artist.
Dr. Fetus’ Mean Meat Machine will launch on PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam, Epic Games Store, GOG) in 2023.