Chucklefish and Robotality have announced that Wargroove 2 will release on consoles and PC.
This information was announced by Chucklefish through their social media. If you’re interested in new games, you can check out our other articles here.
Description of Wargroove 2
Trouble is stirring again on the coast of Aurania. An ambitious new faction has discovered a forbidden relic capable of catastrophic results. But how far will they go to achieve glory? Plunge into the fields, seas, and skies with the new Commanders, using your wits to wage a turn-based war!
Some key features:
- An all-new Wargroove adventure for new and veteran warriors alike!
- Return to the frontlines with a new Commander, as a mysterious new faction joins the fight
- Commanders are stronger than ever, with a new tiered Groove system.
- Follow 3 new Campaign threads, intertwined in a fierce conclusion.
- Battle with or against your friends in Co-Op & Multiplayer modes, both locally and online for up to 4 players
- Test your strategic skills with the new roguelike mode – Conquest!
- Develop new tactics with 5 new unit types to master.
- Level up regular units by picking up special items.
- Be more creative than ever with the new and improved map, campaign, and cutscene editors.
- The captivating soundtrack was written by composer Dale North (Nintendo eShop, Disney Wish cruise and park experiences, River City Girls 1 & 2, RWBY Arrowfell).
Wargroove 2 will be released on Nintendo Switch and PC (Steam). The game does not have a release date yet.